Photobucket

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Intoxiquette & The Blush Inc

I just scored some purchases from my all time favourite blogshops, Intoxiquette & The Blush Inc.

I'm soooooo broke now... heh.

I got these from Intoxiquette's launch earlier today. They're so gorgeous I couldn't help myself even though I'm over my expenditure budget for the month already!

 photo 0ceb0e52-89cc-4204-b008-291dac961ca5.jpg photo 1efd43e2-d352-4de1-aa7a-d60e92dd26f2.jpg

And these from The Blush Inc at an earlier launch this month... I bought them in XS without realising the XS measurements were too tight! >_<

Luckily the ladies from The Blush Inc are super awesome and let me do an exchange provided I pay for 2-way postage, which is still a better deal than no exchange at all. (:
 photo 130823_tbi_studio_84-727.jpg photo 130823_tbi_studio_84-746.jpg

Can't wait can't wait!

Mr Postman please hurry...


Credits:
Intoxiquette Hibiki Floral Romper & Tinge of Surprise Collared Dress in Navy
The Blush Inc TBI Emboss Lace Pleated Dress in Navy & TBI Sofie Embroided Laser Cut Romper in White


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...