Photobucket

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jb trip!

I'm so so so tired but I'm in a mood to blog about my trip to jb today. So this will be a chop chop entry. =P

Jie, Eric and I took leave today to accompany mum into jb to buy new year goodies. Mum says they are cheaper there and she goes in every year to get her CNY supplies.

I had some random stuff I wanted to buy along with the CNY goodies so I got Eric to come along to be our bodyguard heehee.

We had a jap lunch where I ordered cold soba. It came with a quail's egg and I poured it onto my noodles before dipping into the sauce and it was super yummy!! I'm so suaku, to have never tried it this way before.

I bought $100 worth of stuff from their watsons store. Some items prices are on par with that in Singapore so I didn't bother getting those, but there were a couple of products that were so cheap omg I cannot believe that it's just 1 hours drive from home.

Eric brought me to Optical 88 to try on some sunglasses as they were having 40% off storewide. This is probably the 5th shop we've been to and I finally found a pair of sunnies that I really liked and fit me well. To be honest, I didn't really see the need for a new pair sunglasses. But Eric insisted as we are going to the mountains in Europe and there would be a lot of glare from the snow. So since he wanted me to have the protection, he went and bought me the sunglasses. Isn't he the best?!? =D

After all the shopping I brought everyone to taman sri tebrau to have seafood dinner! Sadly, we had quite a bad experience there. :( Whilst the food was not bad, mum wasn't a fan. And one of the servers came right behind me with a hot plate without warning and I moved into the plate without realising it, thurs burning my elbow. :( it hurt the whole evening and is still hurting like mad. :( and to top it off, the guy charged us extra for CNY surcharge without telling us beforehand. The whole experience left a sour taste in my mouth and I wonder if I ever want to go back again. :/

Overall, it was still a pretty productive day and I'm really happy with my purchases. (: not to mention my oh-so-chio sunnies from my love. I am sucha lucky girl. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...