Photobucket

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Instagram update!

December has been a really hectic month and I'm just going to do a quick update on what's been going on with pictures that I already uploaded to instagram. :)

I was so happy to win this Kose Esprique hamper through a competition on facebook! I won a makeup base, an eyeshadow palette, blusher and lipgloss! I gave the gloss and the blusher to mum since she helped me collect the hamper heehee.
Photobucket

Here's the eyeshadow. SUPER GORGEOUS! I can't bear to use it! =/
Photobucket

And the winning photo.. We were supposed to use the Kose app give ourselves a virtual makeover.. and it totally doesn't look like me at all! HAHA! So lucky that I won! :D
Photobucket

---


We celebrated Eric's birthday with his parents at Oscars @ Conrad hotel. This picture sums up the meal. We had oysters galore!!! They are the best I've ever eaten in Singapore! <333 p="p">Photobucket

---

Random OTD. Maxi from OhVola, necklace from Diva, and bag from River Island. (:
Photobucket

---

December is the month of Christmas. Mum decorated the tree in white this year! Looking at this tree gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I spent many nights helping my mum decorating this tree when I was much younger.
Photobucket

Gift from my boss! Super cute mummy speakers! (:
Photobucket

More gifts from other colleagues..
Photobucket

My gift to my colleagues! I thought the christmas baubles were a nice touch, in addition to the personalised cards! (:
Photobucket

My colleague baked this Chocolate cupcake with avocado frosting, but sadly I was too ill to eat it.
Photobucket

Unplanned matching outfits w bff! Red dress, black pumps, AND LEOPARD PRINT BELT!!
Photobucket

---

Christmas log cake baked by Eric's mum. It's so frigging awesome! She should totally set up her own business! She uses only the best Valrhona chocolate. XD
Photobucket

My Christmas Party OTD. Strut Down The Runway Jumpsuit in Elfin Green from The Tinsel Rack
Photobucket

Us <3 p="p">
Photobucket

---

We met up with a friend we made while trekking in Vietnam.. His name is Johan and he's from Sweden. We brought him out for meals for 2 days, walked down the whole of orchard road, and we only took this one pathetic picture together zzzz. 
Photobucket

---

Come Post-Christmas sale and I went a bit nuts!! bought this pretty bag at 50% off from Accessorize! 
Photobucket

Matched it with a pair of shorts i got from  Love Bonito sale. The colour really complements the bag! heehee..
Photobucket

Random outfit I threw together... I bought the pants also from Love Bonito sale, and the clutch from Dorothy Perkins I've been eyeing since foreverrrrr got marked down from $79 to $39. XD 
Photobucket

Last random outfit, jacket and shoes marked down twice from Mango! <3 div="div">
Photobucket
 told you I went a little nuts.. and that's not even all.. =X

---

At cross party, i got an exchange gift that I couldn't possibly use and was pretty disappointted. But Anne this sweetie swapped her gift with mine and totally made my day! Everytime i look at this bottle I think of her haha. 
Photobucket

My haul for the night heeehee. My team won the games there.. 
Photobucket

---

Rarely get such a nice picture of my pretty girl looking at the camera. She's so old and precious..
Photobucket

I was walking back from the doctors when Eric asked me to wait for him whilst he went into the temple for a short while. It was all lit up, and I thought it was kinda pretty so i snapped a shot.. 
Photobucket

When I got home, jie was bringing them for a walk. So these are their excited faces! "YES WE ARE GOING FOR A WALKKKKK!"
Photobucket


---

Had a dinner date with my love last Friday, and rounded it off with a Starbucks coffee. We stayed so late they had to chase us out and we couldn't find our way out of the building. O_O
Photobucket

My OTD in a deserted Ion. I'm actually wearing Jie's dress from River Island. (:
Photobucket

---

This came in the mail last Friday. I'm so psyched for our Eurotrip!! Final plan, France and Germany! We aren't going Spain anymore coz it's too time consuming to travel there. :(((
Photobucket

---

I got free cookies today XD
Photobucket

Last pic of the night... IT's been so hot lately so please everyone drink more water~!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...