Photobucket

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Collection!

Christmas day is just around the corner and I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to update this space.

Have you gotten your dresses for this festive season yet? 
We are bringing in on Royal Troika dresses suited for day and night parties in 4 different colours!

We got up really early to go down to MBS for the photoshoot. 
I was unwell and so tired that I left the dresses at home! >_<

Here we are using our very first prop.. the Piano.. We hadn't warmed up yet and so we took really long to complete taking pictures of the first set of outfits..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Here are the closeup details of the bustier. (:
Photobucket

I like this picture.. but sadly my hand blocked Yvonne's mouth zzz..
Photobucket

Can't have a photoshoot without my amazing boyfriend. He skipped MacR training just to help us out. (:
the pic one the right was taken by me.. trying to be funny lol.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

me.. on my way back up the escalator! (:
Photobucket

Totally random but I really like this pic. Too bad we couldn't use it coz it doesn't really showcase the dress.
Photobucket

As the day wore on, we took better shots.. Check out this photo. (:
Photobucket

I found some props lying around heehee.
Photobucket

Tired feet.
Photobucket

Fooling around some more..
Photobucket

And lastly, my favourite dress, AND photo of this collection. :D
Photobucket

That's all for now.. See you 9pm on Thursday Evening at Royal Troika!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...