Photobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Snapshots in Vietnam

It's our last morning here.. It's a bittersweet feeling to finally be on our way home.

Just throwing a few pictures I took with my phone, some already uploaded through instagram.. (:

My first manicure ever.. I was a little surprised that they were all the same design but it's so pretty nonetheless.. A lot of effort went into designing each and every nail.
Photobucket
My first craving for salad here... Caesar's salad in Joma's cafe..
Photobucket
Eric really liked this cafe just 30m away from our hostel. (:
Photobucket
We occasionally splurged on dinner.. ~US$10 which is ex for Vietnam, but cheap for Singapore.
Photobucket

No pictures in my phone of Halong Bay, but many taken in Sa Pa.. coz there were so many wifi spots. =P

Lovely cafe called "The Hill Station" in Sa Pa. I loved the hot chocolate and carrot cake! (:
Photobucket
The cafe...
Photobucket
Up on the mountains, we thought there would be nothing to do, but we found this "one and only bar" with free wifi! (; And I ordered apple rice wine, eric ordered 2x baileys.. And it totalled only US$10. Really cheap compared to the prices back home..
Photobucket
Us..
Photobucket
We spent one night at Auberg Hotel with a really nice view of Sa Pa's surrounding mountains.. (:
Photobucket
And the cutest little white kitten that will forever hold a place in my heart. (:
Photobucket
one more night in Victori'a Hotel where I'm "Mrs Chan"...
Photobucket
Luxurious bedroom (:
Photobucket
check out the embossed bedsheet!
Photobucket
cold foggy night in Sa Pa..
Photobucket
Yummy pastry for breakfast! =D
Photobucket

That's all I have in my phone. Hope I have time to do up decent blog entries for this trip. (:

I'm coming homeeeeeeeeeee~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...