Photobucket

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Early Birthday Celebration

I had my first bday celebration today heehee.. Two days in advance but still feels just as awesome! (=

First up.. I really loved the outfit i put together today!

WIW
I wore HVV's Flora Lace Tank in White and matched it with this pale green peplum skirt from Kitschen. 
They have outlets at Vivo & Nex. (:
Photobucket

---

So out of nowhere, we had a surprise meeting in the pantry.. heehee
Don was waiting there with a strawberry cheesecake and 1 single candle..

Took pictures with the girls.. (:
Photobucket
The guys in blue-black. (minus Don coz he was in Pink)
Photobucket
Viv & I.. the bday girls. (: one day apart!
Photobucket
Candle Blowing..
Photobucket
Cutting the cake! (:
Photobucket
I forgot to take a photo of the cake..lol
Photobucket

I'm really happy where I am right now.. Though the situation's not perfect, but I'm really glad to be working with such wonderful people! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...