Photobucket

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wicked!!

I watched Wicked about 2 weeks back and wrote an almost complete entry about it! But silly me, typed it all out in my phone and happily replied a whatsapp without saving it.. *poof* it was all gone. :(

The day I watched wicked was quite a memorable day.. for the oddest reasons.

(side track abit...)
It was supposed to be a normal day at work, but unfortunately for me it was that time of the month and genius that I was left my painkillers at home. The first 2 hours at work was agony.. In addition to the cramps, I had a bad stomach ache and made frequent trips to the bathroom. I was literally hugging my cushion to my stomach the whole morning.. Finally decided to take half day off and go home.. but before going home, I needed to get my iphone. hehhh. 

It was sucha trial getting my new phone. Earlier that week, I was thinking between the 4 and the 4s and I was pretty much indifferent so I thought why not get the cheaper alternative?? But they didn't have the 4 in white.. and I really wanted the white.. So ok decision made. getting the 4s. Then the trouble came when I was unable to trade in my relatively new samsung. They told me the battery was too swollen and it was rejected. mehhhh.. that phone had a trade in value of $150 so I was pretty devastated. I spent the remainder of the afternoon convincing my mum to let me trade her old 3GS in. After much logical persuasion she said ok. yayyyy right??? The next day, I went back to the shop and they were like.. sorry you can't trade this in coz the charger cable is broken. wtffff -.-"

So that 3rd day, the same day that I was watching Wicked, I was like die die must get phone by today.. Cannottttt tu anymore. I brought my dad's ic, his authorisation letter, and a new charger. I thought.. nothing could possibly go wrong now. I was wrong, yet again. With my cramps, stomach ache and just overall misery.. I waited 45mins at the Starhub centre at MBLM before they told me my phone was rejected, again. They said the home button was not sensitive anymore.... I was in shock and i just couldn't believe the unreality of it. Like I was never going to get a new phone as a 'discount', and if i had to pay $500 for a new phone...well i just wouldn't get one. 

So I gave her my most miserable face, (it wasn't hard given my cramps), and asked her if she could please try again? It's not like the phone was spoilt or anything... and the button still worked! plus i'd been to that same outlet 3 days in a row already.. AND SHE SAID OKKKKK!!! viola that's how i got my new phone *beams*

ok so this story very lorsuo but basically I remember that day vividly coz of my cramps and the new phone lol.

First picture taken with the new phone! (: it's abit dark coz they were dimming the lights..
Photobucket

I gave Eric a scare when I arrived at Eunos mrt at 7.05pm i/o 6.45.. The trains were all travelling so slowly and kept stopping in the middle of nowhere. He said if we arrived at the theatre late, they wouldn't let us in! In was an agonising 20min journey and 5min run to the theater but we made it just in time *phew* Shan't be so complacent next time!

Half time!
Photobucket

Wicked is my all time favourite musical and I was soooooo happy to watch it in Singapore! :DDD I love their songs and they make you feel so happy and optimistic after watching it. 

Dinner was at the Italian restaurant Mozza just across the theatre. 
Photobucket
They had a really nice ambience.. not too quiet not too noisy..
Photobucket

I had the yummiest pizza everrrrr. :D i think we ordered the Bacon, salami, fennel sausage, pancetta, tomato & mozzarella pizza (grabbed off their webby hee) Unfortunately we ate it before I could take a decent shot of it. 

this is the best i got..
Photobucket
nom nom nom 
Photobucket
us
Photobucket
it was an awesome night! (:
Photobucket



WIW
Photobucket
Fairebelle Gabanna Pleated Velvet Dress in Mint
(btw i loveeee my new heels from Zara even though the burned a hole in my pocket!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...