Photobucket

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Reunion dinner

We had reunion dinner at Shin Midori last Saturday. It was Japanese buffet, but the kind where u just sit down and order like siao. :P

I really enjoyed the food there :D we spammed sashimi all night, ordered yummy garlic rice, and other staples like chicken teriyaki skewers, tempura prawn and grilled Saba and salmon. I think I managed to try only 1/5 of the whole menu. Things I didn't really like were the agadashi tofu, grilled garlic (no kick) and the chawanmushi which was reallyyyy bad.

The company was really good needless to say. :D I was seated at the kids table so of course the conversation was more fun. As usual the adults all came over trying to join in the fun. I'm so glad I'm not relegated to the adult table yet. That would be really uncomfortable as I would have nothing much to say otherwise I would be repeating the same story over and over where they ask me if I'm still studying or where am I working what am doing now etc..

Anyway I totally forgot to take pictures at the dinner zzz. Was too hungry to take them ahahah. I do have one picture of the garlic rice :D
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

After dinner, the few of us went to Swirl Art for dessert while the parents went clubbing. Vernette was bringing them to Avatar. O.o dunno why she would wanna bring them there.. It so sleazy. :/

Here's all of us posing in front of the life on our way out of ue square.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Cass was posing for a shot and Anthony joined in.. Trying his hardest to give an act seh face lol.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The girls..
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Our ice cream. (:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been to swirl art before so I was quite fascinated by the concept of squeezing out only so much of what you wanted.. And you could even mix and match the flavours! (:

Last picture of the post. My outfit :D
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...