Photobucket

Monday, November 21, 2011

post hk bluess

BOOO it sucks to be back after an awesome holiday!! 

I am missing Hongkong so much and 4 days seem like too short a holiday... There are so many more shops I want to go to, so many more things I wanna buy.. So much more food I wanna eat!! -sadded-

There are tons of places to go & things to eat in Hongkong. Like going mongkok for cheap shopping, sham shui po for electronics, citygate for outlet shopping, and all the different supermarkets!! On hindsight, I would have liked to spend more time in their supermarkets and buy snacks back to Singapore.. :( owell. There's always next time I guess..

I loved the food there! Top of the list of cheap and good food were the Zhu Gan mian (pork liver noodles), and the hongkong style porridge is mad love! We went to a couple of famous restaurants and my favourite one was Sweet Dynasty. We didn't order any fancy dishes, just simple noodles but they were awesomeeee! :D I loved my dessert too! Some coconut milk thing with white fungus and sea coconut. :D 


I miss hongkong BOOO 





I WANNA GO BACK NAO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...