Photobucket

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nike Race / SUNIG

almost every single day from the day I signed up for the Nike race, to the actual day, I wondered why did I do this to myself??

I'm always so tired from work at the end of the day and I'm not the least bit interested in running / exercising and only doing it coz I should. But was signing up for a race really necessary? I mean I signed up for 1 hour of intense agony (possibly more).. a month of training..  and a week's worth of body aches post race. eep. 

After a month's worth of half-hearted training, it was finally D-Day. omgggggg I was freaking nervous can???

Tricia asked me before the race.. "Below one hour okay?" I'm like oooooo we try lor.. but deep down i was like no way la not possible. hahah.

Anyway, we did it! I managed to finish in 57:55mins!! WHEEEEEE~~~~~~ SUB 58 LEHHHH! I couldn't have done it without you mei. :D

Anyway pictures..

Fresh faces before the run.
Photobucket
Post run. (damn shag face)
Photobucket
T.I.R.E.D.
Photobucket
Some guy proposing to his gf... i hope she said yes.
Photobucket
us girls..
Photobucket
Siew! She won first prize! (: with timing of 42:27.. maddd IMBAAAAA
Photobucket
Group peekture! (:
Photobucket



-------------

SUNIG

I didn't take that many race photos that day. I guess I'm a little tired of doing so.. PLUS Steven, Calvin and Ben had more upzz cams than me. No need for me to be so mai li! :P

w Alvin and Caisang.. (grabbed from fb :D)
Photobucket
our guys at the start.. We got 2nd btw..
Photobucket
Our girls.. they are seriously IMBA.we came in #1, #2, #3 and i think #6, #7,  #8. FREAKING AWESOMEE. :D
Random pics..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The girls..
Photobucket
GROUP PEEEKTURE! (:
Photobucket
FUN SHOT!
Photobucket
after the race, some of us went to Bedok for lunch..Here's 8 of us in the backseat of Eric's car. :DD
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...