Photobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cross Grads!

WOOHOO I'm so happy today. (:

I organised a gathering for a few of us graduated crossers today and everyone I asked turned up! :D

It was quite sad to be one out of the the only 2 crossers who graduated last year and it was so hard to meetup with the rest of the team especially when everyone was busy studying etc.. But I think this year ~10 of them graduated together so now I have more cross buddies to hang out with! :D

I decided to start small and ask those who I felt were more likely to come.. AND THEY ALL CAME WOOHOOO!!!


So pictures... (:


Alvin & Jayanta. Alvin's hair damn stylo lol. =P
Photobucket
Jayanta and his Fish & Chips.
Photobucket
My very spicy Aglio Olio.. :x
Photobucket
Eric's Lamb Shashlik which took >30mins to come!
Photobucket
Me, Alvin & Eric...
Photobucket
Jayanta, Meihui & Azrul..
Photobucket
Dessert!
Photobucket

I'm so glad they came. :D :D :D

And they seemed happy to meetup, even though we didn't really do much but sit around and talk.. I don't know if they were just humouring me when they said they are looking forward to the next meetup. owell.. I choose to believe they mean it heehee.

Photobucket

I'm excited for the next one, I don't know if we can sustain these meetups in the long run.. but I hope we do. (:


Photobucket




WIW
MissyPixie Sueann Nude
Hollyhoque Slim Fit Silhouette Blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...