Photobucket

Monday, September 19, 2011

Universal Studios Singapore!! (part1)

I woke up bright and early last Sunday to go to Universal Studios Singapore. :D Eric's company was having family day and 5 of us, me, jayanta, melvin, madan and eugene were his 'family' for the day. ;P As his 'family', we got tickets at reallyyy subsidised rates - we paid $14 each, and we also got a $10 food voucher. How awesome is that??? :D

We met at 9am (so kiasu right?) at vivo and had a bit of breakfast before walking there. I ate 2 half boiled eggs.. what a badddd idea that was. o_o

on the Sentosa Boardwalk...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
hello sentosa~!
Photobucket
us.. :D
Photobucket

I felt so cheated when we reached the end of the boardwalk...

I thought that if we walked over we wouldn't have to pay. But there was still a $1 entrance fee zzzz..

Just inside the entrance..
Photobucket
THey had these really cute statues everywhere.. :D
Photobucket
Our first sight of USS. OMG SO EGGCITED!!
Photobucket
Group peekture!
Photobucket
happy camper. :D
Photobucket
first sights of uss..
Photobucket
First stop, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA :D
Photobucket

CYLON IS JUST FRIGGIN' AWESOME!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

human was just ridiculous. -.-"

My half boiled eggs were whipped eggs after these two rides. *bleahs*


Next stop, Revenge of the Mummy! :D
Photobucket

This ride was good too, definitely more mild than battlestar but still exciting nonetheless. The car actually reverses and turns one round.. so that was kinda interesting! (: but I got really giddy coz it was dark and I couldn't see anything.. By the time I came out, I could feel the eggs rising up my throat. :x

Taking a peekture with the tall guy ahaha.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

After leaving the world of Ancient Egypt, we went to The Lost World.

We took this pic there. (my idea heehee) I LIKE THIS PIC ALOT!!!
Photobucket
In Far, Far, Away.. with 3 photobombers. -.-"
Photobucket
With Puss in Boots! One of my favourite characters!! <333
Photobucket
Random menu at a restaurant that Eric wanted to eat at.. He was eyeing the fried chicken.. (:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Happy us in the Shrek 4D adventure. It was actually quite good and I totally didn't expect to enjoy myself..
Photobucket
Empty stalls for the Donkey Live show. It was quite a smart performance but a little stale...
Photobucket
Waiting for Waterworld to start.. ;)
Photobucket
The set for waterworld.. No other pictures here.. for obvious reasons.. ;)
Photobucket

We sat on the first row of the 2nd tier soak zone, and boy did we get soaked. >.< They randomly spray pple and throw water on them. Best not to wear a raincoat or carry an umbrella, all the more they will target you!!

Random pics around the place..
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
THIS STUFFED TOY DAMN CUTE CAN?!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Attempt at taking a pic w the car.. I.LOOK.FUNNY. O_O
Photobucket
Hello our very own backstreet boys. (:
Photobucket
Performance by Mel's dinettes. They sang some nice songs. (: I think the guys were riveted by the short skirts.
Photobucket
Me in New York. (:
Photobucket
a shady street. ;p
Photobucket
Us.. (:
Photobucket

That's all the pictures for now. Will blog about the rest in another post. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...