Photobucket

Friday, July 15, 2011

Birthday Celebration pt3!

This post summarizes the other small gatherings, presents, and thoughts pertaining to my birthday this year. (:

I think my birthday this year was made more awesome than previous birthdays coz I spend it with my closest group of friends, and that one night of clubbing just happened to be one of the awesomemest clubbing experiences everrrr.

And this year has been a year spent building more quality friendships with my friends instead of the superficial meet-once-a-year or the randomly-catch-up kind of friends. =x

Yes. It has been a good year. (:


Lunch Treat by Vivien
My colleague Vivien's birthday fell on the 30th of June. So for our mini birthday celebration, she brought us all to The Salad Shop for lunch and told us all to order the elephant sized salad! We all loveee the salad there. All the ingredients are very fresh and it doesn't get too gelat to eat. Not like your typical salads. (:

Me & my 2 fav girls at work
Photobucket
my salad! <3
Photobucket
Everybody..
Photobucket


My gift from the sister & her bf
Tom and jie gave me a pretty postcard and a black angbao. Yessss! I got vouchers! and from whereelse but Charles & Keith!

the postcard..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and my angbao and prettyyyyy bag! <3
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...