Photobucket

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Birthday Celebration pt2!

My birthday with my family was a rather simple affair at one of my favourite restaurants, The Ship.
I have been going there since like foreverrr. (: My parents love that place.
Photobucket
I really like the decoration, it's very welcoming. Here's dad and his coke. =P
Photobucket
Their escargots are YUMMY. (:
 before...
Photobucket
and after... =P
Photobucket
Jie & Tom came late.. They were held up =/
Photobucket
Jie's yummy steak. I forgot the name. heh.
Photobucket
Here's my fav Ribeye Steak. mad love I tell you. (:
Photobucket
yummyyy dripping-with-sour-cream-and-tons-of-bacon-bits baked potato (:
Photobucket
Jie, Tom & I.
Photobucket
I am such an idiot I forgot to take picture of everyone. My parents had left early to go shopping zzzz.
Photobucket
The Ship.. still one of my fav restaurants! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...