Photobucket

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

It is Father's day today and I put this picture up on facebook..
Photobucket

I was looking for a really old skool picture of me and my dad and I thought this was a really nice one.
 We look so happy together and it made him quite happy when he saw it at dinner tonight.. (:

We ate at this restaurant called Ikoi in Miramar Hotel. It's $35 per pax and it's free flow sashimi!!
Photobucket
The entrance of the restaurant..
Photobucket
Inside..
Photobucket
SASHIMI SHIP! IT IS SO DAMN AWESOME ♥
Photobucket
Salmon appetiser (=
Photobucket
Unagi!
Photobucket
EDAMAME MY LOVE!
Photobucket
Some complimentary potato gratin..
Photobucket
California maki
Photobucket
Dobinmushi
Photobucket
Some yummy fish soup. (:
Photobucket
More sashimi! this time my favvv mekajiki!!! This is the last of the food pics lol. i was too busy eating. heh.
Photobucket
Dad and my cousin Melissa..
Photobucket
Mum and popo.
Photobucket
Family photo..
Photobucket
Uncle ah Yam was in town so he joined us for dinner too!
Photobucket
Mum & Melissa..
Photobucket

Melissa was like our special guest today. Her dad passed away a long time ago and we hardly ever see her or  her sister. Why is it so is not something they ever tell us kids.. But I think it's got something to do with religion.. Dad was quite sad about it coz they are the only nieces he has and he really wants to be there for them if they ever need anything..

Owell.. Her being here today made my dad very happy. He didnt say anything but I know how much it means to him. (=




WIW:
Hollyhoque Bare Shoulders Lace Dress in Navy
Photobucket



Ikoi Japanese Restaurant
401 Havelock Road, #01-01, Hotel Miramar
Open Daily 11.30am–2pm, 6pm–11pm
Tel: 68873788
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...