Photobucket

Monday, May 30, 2011

May events

Gosh I feel like I've been going out every night and neglecting this space. Gotta sweep away the thick layer of dust collecting here hehhh. =X

So I'll shortly summarize a few events here heehee. Or maybe split them up into little posts. I havent really decided yet..

Lunch with the colleagues

Lunch with my colleagues has become a weekly affair. At least among the few of us girls. We would usually bring our Indian colleague to go try different cuisines as she is not very adventurous with the local fare. After weeks of trying thai, western, and jap food, it was time for her to bring us to eat Indian cuisine. Unfortunately, she doesnt really know of many good Indian restaurants to eat, so we asked our guy colleagues along to recommend a good one to us. :)

I forgot the name of the restaurant though.. =X I just know it's along boat quay. I like Indian food btw, so I was really excited! And I gave some suggestions as to what to order! (: sadly for them, we couldn't have the food too spicy coz I got low tolerance for spicy hehh.

Here's us. All excited!
Photobucket
Starters..YUMMMM!
Photobucket
Vivien and Yuxin.. Yuxin is my mentor and she's really really nice and patient.
Photobucket
Kelvin and Vijay. Kel's my bizad senior but I totally don't rmb him but he rmbs me. lol.
Photobucket
one pic of us ladies. (: i look kinda too tall and gangly here.
Photobucket
I forgot to take pics of the food before we all whacked it, so here's my plate. 
Butter chicken, cottage cheese in spinach, garlic naan, yoghurt & briyani rice. <333
Photobucket
last pic of us outside the restaurant.. we were sitting on a really pretty swing, but we're all blocking the nice designs on the seat. owell.
Photobucket


---


Dinner at Paradise Dynasty

I went out with Xiuting that same day (so I'm wearing the same dress hahah). We both bought this groupon thing together to try a set xlbs for $7.80. So cheap!

Hungry!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
the restaurant..
Photobucket
i ordered truffle xlb!! Originally cost $19.90, but I paid $7.80 for it! =D
Photobucket
Xiuting ordered the mixed one.. (i wasn't too adventurous)
Photobucket
happy pepo
Photobucket


Yup ok short update after all. It's late and i'm sleeeeepy. Nitex~!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...