Photobucket

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Short Update

Gosh so many things I wanna blog about. Just haven't had the time to sit down and write it out..

Will do a quickie post on 2 things I bought recently heehee.

Just received this yesterday. It's ZOMGGGG SO PREETTTTTY! (: (: (: Can't wait to wear it out.. (:
Photobucket

And this should be coming in the mail soon! I love having jackets to mix and match my outfits (:
HVV Balmain Inspired Cropped Grain Jacket in Greige BlueHVV Balmain Inspired Cropped Grain Jacket in Greige BlueHVV Balmain Inspired Cropped Grain Jacket in Greige Blue

I bought all these from other sellers so got it at a discount. Me is so very excited!! (:




Credits:
TheVelvetDolls Floral Rhapsody Corset Bustier in Orchid
HerVelvetVase Balmian Inspired Cropped Grain Jacket in Greige Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...