Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

emo momo

I'm feeling super moody tonight. I'm surfing around on FB and I wonder.. What happened to all my friends?

I feel so lost and really alone sometimes.

I would say I have 3 close friends. One is married.. with not much time to spare me. And I meet her once in awhile but not really often. The other whatsapps non-stop when we're out.. and the last is all the way in Sweden. And the one person that I could always count on for anything, my sister, is also halfway across the world in Belgium.

I don't join cross trainings anymore coz I'm not interested in competitive running anymore.. So I join the team for their occasional purely social activities. I've effectively lost my groups of friends from all the schools that I ever went to.. Just a handful of good friends here and there that I meet once in a blue moon.

I miss my group outings with friends. I miss being involved.. having people to do things together with.. Knowing what everyone else has been up to. Why does everyone treat me like a leper? :(

Then there's that group that has taken sides.. I guess they don't value me as a friend at all.

yea I'm really emo tonight... :(

if only I could put the blame on pms. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...