Photobucket

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random musings on the bus

Quite an amount of thinking I'm doing today hahah. all quite random.

Is (my) beauty only skin deep? Sometimes it really bothers me. =/ it's like my source of insecurity and confidence. I'm always confused as to why others will be my friend.
I like to think it's my personality but then again it's also my personality that drives others away. I guess you can't please everyone.

I hate hate hate reading about disasters. They make me super emo. Ppl receive no news from friends and families.. Their homes forever destroyed. The fear that their refuge would not be enough.. The thought of never being able to say goodbye.. The fragility of life. It's so depressing. And like life goes on for everyone else but what about those affected? :( how do I go about my own life u affected knowing that others are hurting?

Lastly, I've been thinking of my sister halfway across the world in Belgium. The baby of the family decided to go on exchange alone. In the sense that she applied on her own, without making plans with others to go together. I think that's really brave of her.. I probably would not have dared go on exchange alone. But she made friends and made plans, and it's just a pretty good feeling to see her finally standing on her own two feet.. I mean this in a good way of course. (: when she chatted with me the other day I could tell things were a little rough and she probably missed home and her 'carefree' life back here. But she was still making the most of her time there and she kept planning ahead.. And this just made me really proud of her. (: Mei i know you will read this sometime. Just keep looking forward ya? You're often in my thoughts. So please send me a postcard thankiew berri much (: BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...