Photobucket

Friday, March 18, 2011

Chinese Society Dinner

I was dragged to attend this event by my mum some time back. Her organisation CWA had a table and some of her friends could not make it so she pulled me in to fill up the empty seat.

The event was supposed to start at 7.. And she made me wait for her in office until 8! The best part was that I had cleared ALL my work already which is normally quite rare coz the work is usually never-ending and I spent like one hour randomly surfing the net in office.

The Program..
Photobucket
The first dish.. We came just in time to finish it up. (:
Photobucket
Nick Shen and some other girl was hosting the event.
Photobucket
One of the perfomances..
Photobucket
Super yummy chicken soup with herbs. Can eat the coconut also! It was very fragrant. (:
Photobucket
mum
Photobucket
Me & dad.
Photobucket
My dad actually tried to zipai! (: (: (: abit phail but who cares. ;)Photobucket
The men at the table..
Photobucket
The Ladies..
Photobucket
Yummy Codfish
Photobucket
Braised Duck
Photobucket
scallops!! (: this was sooo good!
Photobucket
Yet another performance.. This one totally lost me. hehh. =X
Photobucket
We took a pic with the performer..
Photobucket
Don't be deceived by this normal looking dish...
Photobucket
This rice is the long grain rice and it was super yummy!! Don't know what special ingredients they threw in to make it soooo good.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The yummy dessert! I really liked the presentation
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Group picture with the table.
Photobucket
3 of us in red (:
Photobucket
Random deco
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The parents. (:
Photobucket

Totally not my kind of thing even tho the food was pretty awesome.. 

Need to remind myself that next time mum wants to drag me along to one of her events..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...