Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

Getting off on the wrong side of the bed

Well... Technically my bed has only one side, but today felt like a really bad day. :(

I couldn't sleep last night.. I guess it was probably due to the fact I only got up in the afternoon yesterday. I kept having those thoughts that you normally have when u feel so lost you just don't really know what you're doing with your life.. Where you doubt everything that you've ever known before and wonder what your sorry existence is for. Many emo thoughts.. I haven't been having them that often but when they do happen it really feels like the end of the world. =/

So I think I finally fell asleep at 4am. Come 5am, there is this incessant ringing and ringing and ringing. ohmygod my head felt like it was going to burst! Of course i knew who it was.. My 2 german friends (actually my sister's friends but they become mine too haha) who are staying with us for 2 days. They got the wrong key from my mum so they couldn't open the door!

I silently willed my sister to go open the door. I was so tired..

But the ringing just wouldn't stop and I finally became concious enough to remember my sister sleeps like the dead. The ringing wouldn't affect her at all.

So I dragged myself out of bed to open the door for them then scramble back into bed. Unfortunately sleep seemed out of reach for me again..

Then next thing I knew, I jolted awake with that feeling that something was wrong. the time was 10.20am. I was horrified! Barely 6 weeks of work and i'm like 1hr 30mins late!!!

Gosh everything from there just kinda went downhill and I was kind of in a state of depression/stress/worry.

I'm so glad to finally be home in the comfort of my room. Going to wash up and crash after this..

I really hope tmr will be a better day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...