Photobucket

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My last day of freedom

Oh crap. It's almost 12 already! I need to go sleep!! Quick short entry ok?!? heehee


The plan for today was quite simple.. really. ONE, I was supposed to furnish some of my personal documents etc for work.. It required some printing, scanning and uploading. TWO, I was supposed to go shopping with Xt for some necessities. Real simple right??

Well.. you know that saying that Nothing EVER goes according to plan..


First, Xiuting msned me to say she wasn't feeling well, but see how. And that she couldn't meet me at the stipulated 6.30pm at Bugis. Maybe later.  -.-'' okkkkk...

Then when I got home to run my little errands, the printer was disconnected (sigh).. Thankfully daddy was back from his trip so he fixed that up easily enough. So I did finally manage to print. HOWEVER, the scanner chose to die on me after that and I couldn't go to dad for help coz he was taking a nap. :(

Next, I thought okayyy nvm, let's go online to see what else I need to prepare so I can the rest tonight or tmr or smth.. guess what??? The stupid internet was down FML.

Then I realise I left my phone at home, which I needed to contact xt right?? So I didn't get anything done in the 2 hours I was at my parent's place.. Go back home to get my phone only see an sms that she's not well enough to go out. FMLx2

So I call jie and she's like yeahh she's free may join me at 830.

It was 7pm and I had nothing better to do so I just went to town first. I knew what I needed to get and went straight to Metro @ Paragon. They didn't have the design I wanted. Then it was off to Robinsons, Marks & Spencer and then OG.

IT WAS SUPER SIAN I TELL YOU. They all carried the brand I was looking for (except Marks&Spencer but I was willing to settle for substitutes there). They just DID NOT have the correct colour and size!! FMLx3

I couldn't believe my eyes when I finally found it in OG. I guess OG is really quite ulu and there's nothing much there ahahaha. So mission accomplished (like finally). I called jie at like 8.50 and she's like oh she can't join me.. but that was expected lah. I kinda knew she would pangseh, but it still kinda sucked after a frustrating evening.

And to top off my wonderful night, I reached the bus stop just in time to see 111 ramble by. Next bus 18mins. FMLx4




FML >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...