Photobucket

Friday, December 31, 2010

Shop-Shop-Shopaholic!!

This is bad. Everytime I go out, I buy something.

And to think I was so proud of myself for not buying anything today. At 10.30pm I walked into Diva and bought 2 rings. -.-''

But aren't they pretty???

And that's not all! When I got home, I blogshopped and bought these two dresses from one of my favourite blogshops Intoxiquette. I love their workwear.. ^_^
Intoxiquette 9001-B The Exclusive Pan-Sleeved Workdress in Aquos in SIntoxiquette 8903-C: The Paul-And-Joe-Inspired Prasaline Shiftdress in Black

And to top off my shopping spree for today.. I went and bought an organiser for $18 from Aruoie. They ship in super cute stationery from Korea. Tricia bought one too! Mine's the orange one.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
.
.
.
.
And I'm only halfway done...

This doesn't include my shopping from earlier this week from Bobodino. Same concept as Aruoie but they have a wider variety of products which not only include organisers but stickers, stamps and cards..


I bought many many many stickers..
PhotobucketPhotobucket
They are good for decorating simple cards and messages..
Photobucket

And then there's this jacket from Pearlavish.
Photobucket

And yet another jacket (blazer) from Mango.


ZOMG HOW COME SO MANY THINGS?!?!

ACK! I SHALL NOT SPEND ANYMORE.







credits:
Intoxiquette The Paul-And-Joe-Inspired Prasaline Shiftdress in BlackThe Exclusive Pan-Sleeved Workdress in Aquos in S
Pearlavish Checkered Zipper Jacket in Black
Bobodino Small Decorative Stickers Pack in Basic & Pastel, Cooky's Stickers Version 2
Aruoie Korean Stationery Spree 5, Items #20 & #23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...