Photobucket

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nostalgia

I've always felt a little mehhhh about christmas. I don't know exactly why.. It's like a lot of things to be done.. A lot of gatherings to go to. And most of the time you do random small talk/catching up that seem so meaningless to repeat year after year.

But somehow, between my family xmas and cross xmas celebrations, as well as giving a few select friends christmas cards and gatherings.. I feel like I've had an amazing xmas holiday. (: I didn't step into any club to partayy, I did not drink (ok two wineglasses worth), I did not do any countdown.. I did not do any of those typical activities people my age do.. yet I feel strangely content and happy... and a little saddened that the christmas season is over.

I know I like my blog to be about frivolous things. Mostly pictures of good times and shared experiences that make me happy to read again. Apparently this season brings out all the deeper feelings and emotions that I normally would not display lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...