Photobucket

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I AM SO BROKE I AM NOT GOING OUT ANYTIME SOON

This (plus a pair of specs) set me back $375!!
Photobucket

Needed to buy specs and contact lenses for the longest time already..

Today, I finally dragged Cheng to Queensway with me.. And we scoured the whole of level one before I finally found a pair of plastic specs that actually looks good on me!

Well.. I actually found two that suited my face shape.. The first one was a black really classy looking one that was absolute love at first sight for me! Unfortunately the lady was trying to rip me off (boohoo) and wanted to sell it to me for $200 before costs for the lenses zzz -.-''

Then at one of the last shops we walked into (I was pretty demoralised at this point of time already), I found this pair of dark red plastic specs that were really cool! And the uncle was really friendly, letting me try like everything on display lols. :D In the end, he gave me a discount.. supposedly.. but I mean it was within my price range and it was $175 with lenses and all. I will go collect it friday wheee~~

Bought my contact lenses from him too and he threw in 2 pairs of coloured ones for free! Yay!! It'll be my first time trying such contact lenses! (I'm so noob right only now then try?! =x)

The coloured contacts!! :D There are 2 different kinds...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Us on the way backk...
Photobucket

So cool we ran into Yinghui at the mrt station. At first she saw cheng and she was like "ehh! ehhh!"..

LOL she totally didn't recognise me at first. :P So cool to run into her considering she also went crescent and jj like the both of us. She even asked me how come we were out together? :PP

She's working at Exxon now.. (i feel so useless).. And she was telling us that one of our classmates is getting married next year. HOW.COOL.IS.THAT?! :D 

YAYYYY I FINALLY HAVE FRIENDS GETTING MARRIED!!!

Anyway, she initiated that we meetup with some of our sec4 classmates.. And I really like the idea of meeting up with old classmates and finding out how they are and how they've changed. I'm pretty scared about it though.. I think i was a social idiot in secondary school... =XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...