Photobucket

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Deepavali Weekend!

This weekend, I've seen xt like twice already! Haha! That's more often than the months of Jul, Aug & Sept combined!

She was going to thread her eyebrows at browhaus on Thursday and she called me to go along.

My eyebrows are really thick and like a lot of people have told me to go and pluck/thread them so that it doesn't look so bushy ahahah! I've never threaded my eyebrows before so I thought I should give it a try.

When we got there, they were full already and since xt didn't make a reservation we had to come back on Saturday (yesterday) to do it. >.<

We didn't really do much the both times we went out. Just took loads and loads of pictures! (:


I like this picture... Taken opposite Wheelock. ;)
Photobucket

Our cheapo sushi dinner from Taka Cold Storage! (: All bought at half price! :D
Photobucket
Negitoro sushi~~ mad love!
Photobucket

Taking pictures against reflective surfaces AGAIN. :P
Photobucket

Woots it's going to be xmas soon! (:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pretty picture outside taka!
Photobucket

In browhaus! (:
Photobucket

lalalala~~ So many zipai pictures! I ♥♥♥ my camera!

---

WIW
Dressabelle Whimsical Dream Dress
Red Vintage bag from my mum! :D
Black wedges from Mitju
Photobucket

Browhaus
501 Orchard Road #03-18, Wheelock Place
Tel: 6732 0070

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...