Photobucket

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Meetup with Liren & Val

I think it was more than one week ago, when Liren sent me an sms out of the blue. This is what he said
Yo. I meeting Val Ng next Thur, at night for dinner. You free to join us? She miss you.

I totally went awwwwwww when I read that. I don't know if it's some mental thing, I always feel forgotten by the rest of the world, when the actual fact is I have never really bothered making the first step in contacting anyone. I just wait for pple to contact me. Anyway.. I was pleasantly surprised to receive that sms and replied yes! :D

Then.. for the rest of the week.. I kept reminding myself.. You have an important dinner this Thursday!! Cannot forget it the way you usually forget your appointments! 

I hadn't seen Liren since Commencement 2010, and Val in Commencement 2009. =XX This outing was long overdue hehh. We caught up with what's been happening with each other (tho I think I talked like >50% of the time >.<). And below are the pics from our meetup! (:

Me and Liren waiting for Val to arrive..
Photobucket

my pretty shoes from Topshop! (:
Photobucket

Val and I
Photobucket

Group Shot! We ate at Kenny Rogers
Photobucket
(yes i forgot to take pics of the food)

Photos taken in Citylink!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It was a good day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...