Photobucket

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Meetup with Cheng (28 Oct)

I met up with Chengsiew today. I was late (again!) argh what's new. I got up too early coz I was supposed to go for an interview, but decided that I wasn't interested anymore then I just had a lot of time to kill. So i fell asleep. -.-''

Was supposed to meet at 1.30 pm, I think I woke up after then.. *sigh*..

We had lunch at Ajisen today, and naturally I was excited coz I'm like mad crazy for ramen. Unfortunately, I decided to try something new, the spicy ramen, AND IT WAS SOOOO HOT I TOOK ONE HOUR TO FINISH IT. >.<

Sigh, I swear I will never order spicy ramen ever again. It totally spoiled my ramen experience.

She came over to my place after lunch and we looked at pictures and I psychoed her into creating a tumblr account! :D (tumblr ftw!)

Here are some pictures from today. (:

In the lift on the way to my place
PhotobucketPhotobucket

At my place!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm glad we're meeting up more often. I have allowed my friendships to get so distant coz of school and other priorities before. That shall not be the case anymore. I miss my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...