Photobucket

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rahh.. Haven't been updating for awhile.. Nothing interesting has been happening so no pictures. But there have been things that have been happening in the team that have made me feel really frustrated. =/ They made a decision which I did not agree with. And even after their explanation, I do not see how they could have come to that particular decision by that particular set of justification. And they refuse to change no matter what. It's like there are 2 sides, and obviously they believe me to be on the opposite camp.. and no matter what I say is not going to change anything.. because I'm on the opposite camp. It's just so frustrating, because it is so clear to me and everyone else that this decision is a mistake. Keeping their other priorities in mind, I still do not see how they decided their decision is the right one.

Ok frustrating. I don't want to disrespect their authority. I mean we entrusted them with the duty and authority to do what they think is best. And I should accept whatever decisions they make. But like.... Every fibre of my being wants to do something about this.. TO reverse this decision. To instigate a change. And I am trying very hard to restrain myself from trying to do more..

need.to.try.harder.


Rahhh... ANGSTY. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...