Photobucket

Friday, June 18, 2010

Photobucket

We went swimming and played badminton today. I tried doing 100m of freestyle. I wanted to DIE. It was excruciating. I cannot seem to balance whenever i go slowly.. So i need to swim really quickly and it makes me superr tired! >.<

I didn't swim as much as i would have liked. I'm still feeling really tired from this whole week's activities. And i got more tan BOOHOO! I'm going to petition a new swimming timing so that I won't have to swim in the hot sun any more! :D heehee

After swimming we went to NUS SRC to play badminton. Luckily we caught BTC this time! Yay! no need to pay for the journey! (:

Badminton was still fun. I really enjoy playing.. Thinking about buying new badminton shoes. Don't think i should waste money on new shoes.. But my running shoes are seriously so bulky. >.< Sigh what to do.....


Imba Sarah
Photobucket

Madan and me in similar poses!
Photobucket Photobucket

3v3.. Damn eggciting! :D
Photobucket

-------------------------------



We took a free shuttle to West Coast Plaza after badminton. Eric and i had lunch at MOF. Here's what i ate!  It's like an extra Large Sushi dish. So YUMS! I was craving for sushi... So it was really really really good! :D

Notice anything amiss with this photo below? :P The work of our very own Sa(two). :P

We had a party after our outing to WCP. LOL. We tabao-ed orhluat and tangyuan to my place to watch the Argentina-South Korea match.

YAYERS ARGENTINA SUPER UPZZZ! 4-1! Messi my idol... Higuain also my new idol! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...