Photobucket

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sony Futsal Challenge @ Taka

These few days have passed in a blurrr..

I've been helping EG out at his sony futsal event for the past 3 days. Relatively easy work.. and I earned $160 in the process! woohoo! Not to mention he's very easygoing and he got the rest of the team to come down and help out as well! and we were all working together! (:

Here are some pictures...

DAY 1

Photobucket
the boss, mr chua. :P

Photobucket Photobucket
siew and sarah lim (aka sa-tu) :P


Photobucket Photobucket
chee hui (eg's friend), mh and eric. eric looks secretly happyy. :P

Photobucket Photobucket
david, madan and colin (eg's friend and t's senior). satu madan and me. (:



DAY 2

Photobucket Photobucket
this first pic is damn funny. eg like K.O. the 2nd one.. we were trying to take a pic of the mochi powder on his mouth.. but fail ahahah. :P

Photobucket Photobucket
here's when we were all so sian we started fooling around.. that's sarah putting 7-11 big gulp cups all over eg. LOL.

Here's the video! :D


Photobucket Photobucket
eg looks like a circus clown here ahahah. eric just smiling. (:

Photobucket
siew and sarah. so prettyyyy..

Photobucket Photobucket
eg K.O round 2.  sarah looking very dazed with her awesome face paint!

DAY 3

Photobucket Photobucket
meiyi and me with her Argentinian flag. me with Deutschland! :D eg extraaa.  :P

Photobucket Photobucket
the first pic is supposed to be a scandalous pic. i think abit fail ahahah.
look at madan's expression in the 2nd pic! :D i just love his expressions! they're so funny! :P

Photobucket
my dinner was some new Peanut Teriyaki burger at Mos Burger. Not too bad, tho the picture isn't that awesome LOL.

Photobucket
and here i am being very vain taking pics in my lift ahahah.

I've been seeing a lot of the team these few days. It's a bit too much... like we see each other so often there's nothing new to talk about.. but i still enjoy the time spent with my team. I'm so sad to be graduated. So sad that we won't see each other often anymore. When i have to finally go get a job. >.< rawr!

I love my team. We're not just good-time friends.. (at least that's what i feel). They're the kind of friends i know, that if i'm ever in need of anything, they will help me.. and i love them for that. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...