Photobucket

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ninja Warrior pt 1

I'm so tired... zzz. I woke up bright and early to support the team at the Singapore Ninja Warrior thingy at Novena Square.. the event is otherwise known as Urban Attack at Velocity. 


here's a pic of the obstacle course... don't be deceived! it's very hard! 
Photobucket

We sent in two teams for this event! Azrul, Roy and Veron were on one team, Jinyang, Hui Xiang and Melvin on the other.
Photobucket Photobucket

Unfortunately both teams did not make it through to the next round. Roy fell down after like 5s.. :P Huixiang, Melvin and Veron fell too! but they took longer to fall LOL.

I mean.. JUST look at this! Isn't it daunting?!
Photobucket

Before starting, we can see Veron and JY all garang and ready to go!
Photobucket  Photobucket

Some of the contestants had quite nasty spills! Our expressions here are really funny!
Photobucket

Azrul and JY were superrr fast! They are like how ZAI!! :D 

Check them out in the video below...(this vid is only of the 1st group.. I didn't take a video of the second group coz my camera was temperamental! -.-'')


I told you Azrul was awesome right?!? Ahahahaha.. :D

Anyway they made 3 more attempts on the obstacle course, but it's not meant to be i guess. They'll try again tomorrow, and maybe make me play! RAAHHH I'm so excited yet so scared!

mehhhhhs. >.<

More photos:
Melvin
Photobucket Photobucket

Azrul
Photobucket Photobucket

Veron
Photobucket Photobucket
Jinyang
Photobucket Photobucket

Photo of the supporters! (:

azrul looking like a mosquito :D

me dex madan from upstairs!


Other Videos:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...