Photobucket

Sunday, May 2, 2010

where do broken hearts go

Mel broke up with GC.

I feel awful for him.. He's seriously like my best friend now and i don't know how or why. Maybe it's coz we're so similar..

I cannot help but feel his pain.

He has been counting down the days till he goes to Europe to find her.. He has been sending her gifts, emailing, skyping etc. and this happens. He has been living as poorly as i have so that he can go and find her. And to top it off, his devotion shows in that he is totally anit-LDR but he still maintained hope. He still tried. He believed she was THE ONE.

What to do what to do???? I want to be there for him, I'm sure he'll need someone to cry on but maybe i shouldn't go... coz he's not fit for company and he thinks he'll whine/cry/complain etc whatever...

HOW???

Ok I'm going to shower now and take a bus to school...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...