Photobucket

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Popo's Birthday

Popo turned 80 this year. To commemorate the event, mummy decided to hold two parties for popo- one in Muar (where her family originally came from), and one in Singapore since she has been residing here since god-knows-when. :P

Mummy was so excited about the event and talked about it all CNY, asking each and every single one of my cousins to do something for her. I got forced into doing up a slideshow with all of popo's old pictures. >.<



Anyway, I will let the pictures do the talking.. (:


peektures where we're looking at the camera. :P


most of the people in these pictures are either my mum's siblings or their children. :P


Mum with her extended relatives..


the lady in this picture is my aunt, but she's really young! 


random pictures at the event: 1st pic is the kiddies table :D


look at me in action! :D


entertainment for the night! First up are the singers! (it's easier to go up if you're in a group)



The brave souls who tackled Solos or Duets. :P That's my daddy in the bottom left peekture. :D



and here we have my oh-so-charismatic boyfriend. :D


shuai hor? :D


next up we have the dancers..


poonsters heating up the dance floor, and jie looks awesome in the bottom right pic! XD


mum and dad also got into the mood of dancing.. (:



table photos :D



more table photos :P



My Table photos. :D



cousinss...



I just went balloon crazieeee can you tell? :P



felicia LOL. there were two balloons filled with water tied to the bottom of all the balloons. you can guess what they look like LOLs.



my mum..



The birthday cake. (:



extended family..



us. (:



popo and her siblings


the pic above are all her children. (:


In time for mother's day hee. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...