Photobucket

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wed night clubbing

i wore this dress today. Matched it with the silver Guess Bag and silver heels. 


So today was spent gathering whatever last min stuff i needed for the trip: adapter, ziplock, daddy's orchid pictures. I also cut my hair first thing in the morning. i think it's currently a very manageable length and very pretty! heehee

I also made a trip down to NTUC to buy some snacks as well as the library to get some books regarding Nepal and India. 

Met up with the team: e, gc, p, jy, jk, cal, mel. i was like THE only girl and i thought tonight was really going to suck but it didn't! it helped that we go gc high and jy was around cracking everybody up. XD my feet hurt and my ears are ringing but i don't regret it. 

Now gotta hurry pack! less than 3 hours and only 20% done. 

SO EGGGCITED FOR INDIA/NEPAL WHOOPIEDOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...