Photobucket

Saturday, May 29, 2010

During the trip, maybe on the 2nd or 3rd night in India, we found out that YL's friend had passed away. The story i heard was that he had a heart attack while playing soccer and had 3 relapses while in hospital before finally passing on..

Initially I didn't feel anything. I wasn't affected by his passing since i didn't know him personally.. But somehow, i found his profile on FB today.. and we have 17 friends in common. Not to mention he's only 1 year my junior, and from SAJC we definitely have more than just 17 friends in common.

On his wall, were several tributes to him by his friends, some of whom are my friends.. And I felt so guilty.. For being so insensitive to my friends' pain.. For being so blessed to be untouched by this tragedy .. >.<

I feel their pain too... It cannot be easy to have a hale and hearty friend just disappear from your life just like that. And you don't even get a chance to say goodbye.. How does one deal with that kind of trauma? I still haven't recovered from Kessie's passing.. I don't know how other people should deal with the same situation and what should i do to help?

-helpless-


A video tribute by one of his friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...